Recruitment Business Partner Job Description
This Recruitment Business Partner job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Recruitment Business Partner:
- Collaborate with recruiting team and Hiring Managers for identifying current as well as future hiring needs
- Determine the most suitable job advertising techniques (e.g. job boards, social networks and careers pages)
- Use online channels and digital platforms for crafting sourcing strategies
We are hiring a qualified Recruitment Business Partner for joining our HR team and helping us develop as well as implement successful strategies for the recruitment of candidates.
What does a Recruitment Business Partner do?
A Recruitment Business Partner coordinates with recruiting team, identifies job requirements, determines candidates’ qualification criteria and crafts sourcing strategies. The ultimate goal is to ensure a company covers its hiring needs and meets its long-term business goals by attracting and hiring high-potential qualified candidates.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have an extensive experience with all phases of recruiting cycle, starting from the advertisement of jobs to interview and evaluation of candidates. In addition to that, you must also have a sound knowledge of all online/offline sourcing methods.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Collaborating with recruiting team and Hiring Managers for identifying current as well as future hiring needs
- Determining the most suitable job advertising techniques (e.g. job boards, social networks and careers pages)
- Using online channels and digital platforms for crafting sourcing strategies
- Developing and distributing surveys for finding candidate experience
- Overseeing the onboarding of new hires
- Designing promotion policies as well as succession plans
- Reporting on recruitment budget on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis
- Preparing and monitoring retention and turnover rates by the department as well as by the company
- Calculating recruiting KPIs for monitoring effectiveness of recruiting strategies (e.g source-of-hire, time-to-fill)
- Advising Hiring Managers and Recruiters on interviewing methods and evaluation techniques
- Reviewing job descriptions for ensuring they capture role requirements and use inclusive language
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events for networking with prospective candidates
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Business Partner or a similar role
- Sound knowledge of interviewing techniques and candidate sourcing methods
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Familiarity with social media networks and professional platforms (e.g. Github)
- Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills