HR Onboarding Manager Job Description
This HR Onboarding Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of HR Onboarding Manager:
- Plan as well as execute orientation programs
- Provide consultancy to new recruits
- Create and update the employee handbook of our company
We are hiring a qualified HR Onboarding Manager for overseeing the onboarding process for new hires of our company.
What does an HR Onboarding Manager do?
An HR Onboarding Manager creates company policies, processes employment documentation, and schedules the training of new hires. The ultimate goal is to ensure that the new hires of a company experience a smooth onboarding to their roles and get a warm welcome.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have a pleasant personality and the ability to help newly hired employees in adjusting to the work environment.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Planning as well as executing orientation programs
- Providing consultancy to new recruits
- Creating and updating the employee handbook of our company
- Assisting employees when they are transferred to a new position or department
- Gathering feedback from newly hired employees about their experience
- Liaising with other teams for creating corporate accounts
- Coordinating expats’ relocation procedures
- Processing employment paperwork
- Communicating with new recruits for providing them necessary information before their onboarding (e.g. contract details, work schedules etc.)
- Adding the information of new employees in the payroll system
- Introducing new recruits to company’s current employees
- Scheduling as well as overseeing training sessions
- Monitoring retention and turnover rates of new hires
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Onboarding Manager
- Experience with ATS, HRIS and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of all labor laws
- Sound knowledge of employment paperwork (e.g. confidentiality act, fixed-term contracts and terms of agreement etc.)
- Familiarity with payroll procedures
- Ethical personality along with the ability to handle confidential information
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills