HR Administrator Job Description
This HR Administrator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of HR Administrator:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases such as record sick leaves
- Prepare HR documents (e.g. new hire guides, employment contracts)
We are hiring a qualified HR Administrator for supporting our HR department by undertaking various day-to-day tasks and resolving all HR-related issues/queries from our employees as well as external partners.
What does an HR Administrator do?
An HR Administrator maintains personnel records, updates internal databases and manages HR documents (e.g. onboarding guides, employment records etc.). The ultimate goal is to ensure a company supports its employees while also complies with labor laws.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to timely execute various administrative tasks. In addition to that, you must also have prior experience in administering HR processes.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Updating internal databases, such as recording sick leaves
- Preparing HR documents (e.g. new hire guides, employment contracts)
- Assisting in all HR projects, such as helping in the organization of job fairs
- Arranging process expense and travel accommodations forms
- Assisting payroll processes by providing relevant information about employees (e.g. work schedules, sick leaves etc.)
- Answering all HR-related queries of employees
- Creating regular reports for presenting HR metrics, like turnover rates
- Liaising with external parties (e.g. insurance vendors) for ensuring legal compliance
- Revising company policies for bringing improvements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Administrator
- Experience with MS Office and HR software (e.g. HRIS, HRMS etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills via all mediums (e.g. phone, email)
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills