Executive Recruiter Job Description
This Executive Recruiter job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Executive Recruiter:
- Coordinate with clients for understanding their financial and strategic objectives as well as hiring needs
- Develop and execute targeted research strategies
- Research about clients’ company, marketplace and competitors
We are hiring a qualified Executive Recruiter for sourcing candidates for high-level positions and satisfying our clients’ executive hiring needs.
What does an Executive Recruiter do?
An Executive Recruiter attracts high-potential candidates for ensuring successful and lasting placements. The ultimate goal is helping the clients hire Executives for highly privileged positions who will add value to their businesses.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Coordinating with clients for understanding their financial and strategic objectives as well as hiring needs
- Developing as well as executing targeted research strategies
- Researching about clients’ company, marketplace and competitors
- Mapping role criteria, defining job descriptions and also documenting specifications
- Tracking and identifying prospective candidates through various channels
- Assessing candidates for ensuring company compatibility, qualification match and cultural fit
- Conducting confidential interviews, checking credits and following-up references
- Staying familiar with all advancements in respective specialized industry, job function or expertise area
- Researching and developing recruiting leads
- Following up with clients and assisting them with candidate’s onboarding as well as transition processes
- Networking and building long-term client relationships
- Presenting a shortlist of qualified candidates and also providing their profile summaries in detail
- Offering guidance and facilitating negotiation throughout the recruiting process
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an Executive Recruiter
- Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- Experience with HRMS, recruiting software and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Experience with sourcing of candidates using various tools/technologies
- Sound knowledge of candidate selection methods and all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- In-depth knowledge of respective specialization area (e.g. trends, market status and best practices etc.)
- Experience with resume databases as well as ATS
- Client-oriented attitude with exceptional relationship building qualities
- A sharp business acumen along with a deep market insight
- Excellent negotiation and influencing qualities
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills