Customer Service Manager Job Description
This Customer Service Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Customer Service Manager:
- Improve customer experience, increase customer engagement and facilitate the company’s organic growth
- Take ownership of all customer problems and also follow them till their resolution
- Set clear missions and deploy strategies focused on the company’s mission as well as the long-term goals
We are hiring a qualified Customer Service Manager for managing our customer service operations.
What does a Customer Service Manager do?
A Customer Service Manager manages all operations necessary to run the customer service department of a company and creates an exceptional customer experience. The ultimate goal is increasing the customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty by keeping all customer service operations profitable and efficient.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Improving customer experience, increasing customer engagement and facilitating the company’s organic growth
- Taking ownership of all customers problems and also following them till their resolution
- Setting clear missions and deploying strategies focused on the company’s mission as well as the long-term goals
- Adhering to and managing the specified budget
- Maintaining orderly workflow in accordance with the set priorities
- Controlling resources and utilizing assets for achieving qualitative as well as quantitative targets
- Staying aware of the industry advancements and applying best practices for further improvement
- Recruiting, mentoring and developing customer service representatives, and nurturing an encouraging and empowering environment
- Analyzing statistics and compiling accurate reports
- Developing service procedures, standards, and policies
- Documenting customer service discussions/actions and keeping accurate records
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Customer Service Manager or a similar role
- Extensive customer support experience, preferably in a senior role
- Sound knowledge of all management methods as well as the best practices
- English proficiency
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Sound knowledge of different customer service tools, databases, and software
- Familiarity with the latest industry trends as well as technological applications
- Good leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills