Personal Assistant Job Description
This Personal Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Personal Assistant:
- Act as the contact point between the company’s management and its external/internal clients
- Screen and direct phone calls, distribute correspondence or take messages
- Handle queries as well as requests in a timely manner
We are hiring a Personal Assistant for joining our team.
What does a Personal Assistant do?
A Personal Assistant provides personalized administrative as well as secretarial support in an efficient, timely and well-organized manner. A Personal Assistant works individually for undertaking various tasks that assist Managers or Senior Executives in their communication and working life.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Acting as the contact point between the company’s management and its external/internal clients
- Screening and directing phone calls, distributing correspondence or taking messages
- Handling queries as well as requests in a timely manner
- Producing reports, briefs, and presentations
- Devising as well as maintaining office filing system
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Sourcing office supplies
- Managing diary, making travel arrangements and also scheduling appointments/meetings
- At least a High School degree
- Prior experience in a similar secretarial role
- Experience with relevant software, especially MS Office
- Sound knowledge of all office organization as well as optimization techniques
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Familiarity with office equipment (e.g. printers, fax machines) and latest gadgets
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills