Administrative Coordinator Job Description
This Administrative Coordinator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Administrative Coordinator:
- Manage and route phone calls in a proper manner
- Maintain digital as well as physical employee records
- Process as well as report on budget and office expenses
We are hiring an Administrative Coordinator for joining us and providing administrative support to our staff.
What does an Administrative Coordinator do?
An Administrative Coordinator screens phone calls, schedules internal meetings, acts as the contact point for a company’s vendors/employees and supports its various daily operations. The ultimate goal is ensuring all regular and day-to-day operations of a company run smoothly and efficiently.
In order to succeed in this position, you must possess exceptional organizational skills. In addition to that, you must be able to prioritize your tasks and perform them within tight deadlines.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Managing and routing phone calls in a proper manner
- Maintaining digital as well as physical employee records
- Processing and reporting on budget and office expenses
- Preparing reports, presentations and spreadsheets
- Updating office policies when needed
- Organizing company’s all documents into an up-to-date filing system
- Addressing clients’ and employees’ queries via phone, email or in-person
- Managing and ordering office supplies
- Making travel arrangements and scheduling external/in-house meetings
- Distributing incoming mail
- At least a High school degree; additional diploma in Office Administration is a plus
- Prior experience as an Administrator, Administrative Coordinator or a similar role
- Experience with databases and MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience using office equipment (e.g. fax machines, printers etc.)
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills