Marketing Associate Interview Questions
This questionnaire for the interview of a Marketing Associate presents you a snapshot of what types of questions to ask a candidate in order to get familiar with his skills, knowledge, and capabilities.
- Tell me about an integrated marketing campaign you have recently worked on. Name the channels you used and why?
- Do you prefer presentations or reports when asked to explain marketing results? Why
- Tell me about a marketing campaign you have worked on that failed. What was the reason for its failure and what did you learn from it?
- Other than Marketing, what are the other internal teams you generally work with (like product and sales)? Tell me about one such project and what was your role in it.
- Tell me about the most difficult advertising project you have recently worked on. What type of challenges did you face?
- How do you think people know about our brand?
- What is your take on paid online advertising plans, like sponsored content or PPC?
- What are the required steps to conduct a competitor analysis?
- How does SEO help in increasing website traffic?
- Describe Google Adwords. How do you use Google Adwords to reach potential clients?
Operational and Situational questions
- How do you find out if the campaign was effective and successful?
- If you are asked to prepare a spreadsheet to show results from our advertising channels over a span of time, what metrics would you include?
- We will be soon launching a new product, what would be your strategy to advertise it on social media.
- What are the main reasons for the decline in website traffic? What would you do to increase it again?