This Talent Acquisition Director job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Build strong talent pipelines to satisfy our current as well as future hiring needs
- Lead our sourcing strategies
- Manage our partnerships with alumni associations, colleges and job boards
We are hiring a qualified Talent Acquisition Director for designing and implementing our recruiting strategies.
What does a Talent Acquisition Director do?
A Talent Acquisition Director manages the recruiting team, identifies the talented candidates and monitors the recruitment efforts of a company from sourcing of candidates to their hiring and onboarding. The ultimate goal is to help a company in its growth by hiring qualified candidates.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have experience building a company’s employer brand by working in a similar senior role.
- Building strong talent pipelines to satisfy our current as well as future hiring needs
- Leading our sourcing strategies
- Managing our partnerships with alumni associations, colleges and job boards
- Developing a network of referred candidates and past applicants for future hires
- Measuring recruitment metrics for monitoring performance (e.g., time-to-hire, source-of-hire etc.)
- Managing, training and evaluating our recruiting team
- Participating in and hosting recruitment events for driving our company’s awareness
- Overseeing the candidate experience (e.g., the application process, communications and interviews)
- Forecasting our future hiring needs on the basis of our business growth strategies
- Implementing offline as well as online employer branding initiatives
- Preparing, reviewing and monitoring our annual budget for recruitment
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Director
- Experience managing employer branding initiatives and full-cycle recruiting
- Experience with HRMS and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of various sourcing techniques/tools (e.g., professional platforms, social networks)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with candidates as well as with internal teams and external partners
- Experience with resume databases and ATS
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional team-management and organizational skills