This Staffing Coordinator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Oversee all hiring needs as well as the recruiting operations of our company
- Liaise with staffing agencies for timely filling open vacancies
- Support screening, interviewing and hiring procedures of candidates
We are hiring a Staffing Coordinator for ensuring that we meet all our staffing requirements and that our work environment remains friendly and supportive for employees.
What does a Staffing Coordinator do?
A Staffing Coordinator undertakes all tasks related to the recruitment, placement and orientation of employees while also ensuring that a company’s staffing policies are in compliance with relevant laws and labor legislation.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have extensive experience in recruiting and onboarding employees along with other HR procedures. In addition to that, you must have excellent communication skills needed to foster long-term relationships with employees as well as external vendors.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Overseeing all hiring needs as well as the recruiting operations of our company
- Liaising with staffing agencies for timely filling open vacancies
- Supporting the screening, interviewing and hiring procedures of candidates
- Facilitating all processes subsequent to hiring (e.g. placement, legal documents, employee relocation etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with legal regulations and internal/external policies
- Preparing and submitting reports on all staffing operations
- Assuming responsibility for time off requests and timekeeping
- Collaborating with the payroll department for ensuring accurate employee compensation
- Assisting in designing and conducting employee training and orientation programs
- Developing work schedules and allocating new hires to suitable positions and shifts
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Relevant certification, such as ASA credentials, will be preferred
- Prior experience as a Staffing Coordinator
- Experience with all selection processes (e.g. reference checks, phone interviewing etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all legal regulations (e.g. visa procedures, equal employment opportunities, relocation, labor laws etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of all staffing policies and procedures
- Reliable personality with the ability to handle confidential information
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making abilities