This Senior Executive Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Senior Executive Assistant:
- Coordinate Senior Managers’ daily calendars
- Plan meetings, events, and appointments
- Act as the contact point for employees, clients and company’s executives
We are hiring a Senior Executive Assistant for joining us and providing professional and timely support to our Senior Managers.
What does a Senior Executive Assistant do?
A Senior Executive Assistant schedules meetings, makes travel arrangements, organizes daily calendars and provides high-quality clerical and administrative assistance to a company’s Executives. The ultimate goal is identifying and addressing the needs of a company’s high-ranking officials while also ensuring all operations run smoothly and efficiently.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have a sound knowledge of all office management technologies and must possess the ability to communicate effectively and perform various administrative duties within tight deadlines.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Coordinating Senior Managers’ daily calendars
- Planning meetings, events and appointments
- Acting as the contact point for employees, clients and company’s executives
- Reviewing and recommending changes to the company policies
- Suggesting efficient ways of running the office and also for troubleshooting malfunctions
- Facilitating internal communication such as scheduling presentations and distributing information
- Managing emails as well as phone calls
- Responding to the queries of managers in a timely manner
- Creating routine reports and also updating internal databases
- Making travel arrangements
- At least a High School diploma; additional relevant qualification is a plus
- Prior experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or other similar secretarial position
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Experience with office management system such as ERP
- English proficiency
- Familiarity with office equipment (e.g. fax machines, printers)
- Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Sound knowledge of office management procedures and systems
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. email, phone, in-person etc.)
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Exceptional time-management and planning skills