This Recruitment Consultant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Responsibilities of Recruitment Consultant:
- Find prospective clients while also fostering long-term relations with existing clients
- Understand clients’ requirements
- Employ recruiting methods for attracting candidates (e.g. advertising jobs on various channels)
We are hiring a qualified Recruitment Consultant for helping our clients find and hire the best people for their businesses.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
A Recruitment Consultant attracts, screens and matches candidates with appropriate positions best suited to them. The ultimate goal is fulfilling the staffing needs of our clients by various means (e.g. networking and developing recruiting strategies etc.)
In order to succeed in this role, you must have strong communication and judgment skills along with an ethical and collaborative personality. You must also have skills of a headhunter and salesperson, in case you want to excel in your job.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Finding prospective clients while also fostering long-term relations with existing clients
- Understanding clients’ requirements
- Employing recruiting methods for attracting candidates (e.g. advertising jobs on various channels)
- Facilitating and finalizing agreements between employers and employees
- Reaching job seekers, maintaining relations with them and providing guidance
- Matching different candidates with suitable positions
- Assuming responsibility for the screening of candidates before their interview
- Sourcing candidates using various techniques (e.g. social media, databases etc.)
- Evaluating applications and resumes
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Consultant, Recruitment Consultant or a similar role
- Experience with sales and customer service is a plus
- Sound knowledge of various sourcing and recruitment techniques
- A pleasant and confident personality
- Ability to identify and work with targets
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional judgment and organizational skills