This Marketing Strategist job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages to recruit candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Key Responsibilities of Marketing Strategist
- Set short-term as well as long-term marketing goals
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies in accordance with our business targets
- Design digital campaigns for the purpose of increasing web traffic
We are hiring a Marketing Strategist for developing effective marketing strategies and leading our marketing department.
What does a Marketing Strategist do?
A Marketing Strategist sets specific objectives for developing profitable and cohesive marketing strategies for a company which ensures its brand consistency and increases its market share. In order to succeed in this role, you must have experience in market research and be able to design effective digital marketing campaigns.
You must also have a creative and goal-oriented personality with the ability to generate innovative ideas.
- Setting short-term as well as long-term marketing goals
- Developing and implementing effective marketing strategies in accordance with our business targets
- Designing digital campaigns for the purpose of increasing web traffic
- Establishing our company’s strong and long-term online presence
- Liaising with internal teams for ensuring brand consistency
- Ensuring client satisfaction by using feedback and reviews from customers
- Ensuring brand consistency across various marketing channels
- Identifying and addressing our advertising requirements
- Generating creative ideas for promoting our products and brand
- Performing market research for identifying prospective customers and new opportunities
- Analyzing marketing and sales metrics, and also forecasting marketing trends
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or a relevant field
- Proven experience in developing successful marketing campaigns
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing technologies (e.g. social media marketing, online tools)
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. WordPress) and CRM software
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO/SEM tools
- Sound knowledge of HTML/CSS and web design
- Ability to manage and lead the marketing team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude