This Key Account Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Primary Responsibilities of Key Account Manager are:
- Build rapport with clients and reduce churn
- Suggesting solutions to the existing customers that meet their objectives to grow the business
- Understand the requirements and needs of key customers
The Key Account Manager is expected to build a good rapport with the key customers. We are looking for a skilled candidate who can contribute in growing the business to attain long-term success. Our ideal candidate will be an expert in establishing strong relationships with strategic customers. You will also be responsible for customer retention and maintaining an enduring relationship with the customer. You must have the ability to analyze the requirements of the customer and promote our company’s objectives and attain mutual satisfaction.
- Ensure customers satisfaction by delivering products and services on time
- Deal with complaints, resolve any issues faced by customers to retain trust
- Serve as a liaison between internal teams and key customers
- Make regular reports of growth and forecasts to external as well as internal stakeholders by using key account metrics
- Experience as a Key Account Manager or any other similar roles
- Must have good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with ability in developing relationships with customers
- Must have experience in sales and offering solutions according to the needs of the customer
- Strong organizational skills
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field