Wondering how to find a suitable Inside Sales Manager? Looking for interview questions for the same? Here is a list of top interview questions that will certainly ease the task of picking the best candidate.
Inside Sales Manager Interview Questions
Inside Sales Managers play a crucial role in the success of a company’s sales department. From supervising sales personnel to establishing sales targets, these professionals are responsible for managing all aspects of inside sales department. Hence the job demands excellent communication skills and team management ability.
Qualification to look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
Skills to look for:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team management skills
- Understanding of the sales administration
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Excel
Operational and Situational questions
- How do you approach your team member who struggles to meet quotas?
- How will you deal with difficult customers?
- What will you do if a new tool demands adequate time and effort?
- Sell me this phone.
- How will you convey your senior managers about a big sales opportunity you lost?
- How will you forecast the upcoming quarter sales results?
- What do you think about the role of learning in sales?
- Are you familiar with CRM software?
- What do you know about our products?
- Do you know our competitive advantage? How should our salespeople use it during the sales process?
- What are the factors that influence the customer’s buying decision?
- Mention the steps you would take to set goals for your sales team
- How will you boost up the disengaged team members?
- What do you dislike the most about the sales process?
- Describe the most important lesson you have learned from your experience in customer service?
- What is your greatest achievement in sales till date?
- Which training methods are the most efficient for new sales team hires?