This HR Advisor job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Design company policies and also help in their implementation
- Research and recommend methods for performance evaluation (e.g. employees’ appraisal systems etc.)
- Review and update job descriptions
We are hiring a qualified HR Advisor for providing us with guidance on recruiting, management, evaluation, and retention of employees.
What does an HR Advisor do?
An HR Advisor provides interview tips to the recruiting team, researches methods for employee performance evaluation, and designs company policies. The ultimate goal is enabling a company to achieve its business goals by ensuring a healthy workplace environment.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have a professional degree in HR and extensive experience in a similar role. You must also have a sound knowledge of all HR practices and labor legislation.
- Designing company policies and also helping in their implementation
- Researching and recommending methods for performance evaluation (e.g. employees’ appraisal systems etc.)
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions
- Assisting in the organization of employer branding initiatives
- Addressing employee requests as well as potential issues for maintaining a healthy work environment
- Monitoring key recruiting metrics (e.g. turnover, retention, etc.)
- Suggesting the latest technology solutions for improving daily operations (e.g. HRIS, ATS, etc.)
- Conducting internal surveys for gathering employees’ feedback and identifying improvement areas
- Training Hiring Managers on techniques related to candidates’ interview evaluation
- At least a Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management, or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Advisor
- Ability to design and implement effective HR policies
- Sound knowledge of all labor laws
- Experience with MS Office and HRMS
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills