Hiring an adroit Engagement Manager is an overwhelming task. Ask these interview questions to reveal the person behind the resume.
Engagement Manager Interview Questions
Excellent business-to-business relationships are something that is required to secure revenue streams in today’s marketplace. Winning new customers and finding new opportunities with the existing customer is what it takes to be successful in business.
This is what an Engagement Manager is responsible for. Along with excellent client relation management, these professionals are also accountable for the revenue, profitability, and success of customer relationships.
Qualification to look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
Skills to look for
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Sharp business acumen
- Problem-solving skills
Have a look at the following Engagement Manager interview questions to screen the best candidate for this profile.
Operational and Situational questions
- Describe a typical work week for an Engagement Manager?
- Why should we hire you? What can you do for our organization that no one else can do?
- Why do you want to work for our company?
- What strategies will you use to make a client change his decision from a no to a yes?
- If a long-term client requests for a small discount on their contract, will you negotiate the deal or not and why?
- How will you inform the clients that their trial period has expired?
- Describe the ways you will use to attract new clients?
- Mention some CRM software that you are familiar with.
- What will be your strategies to maintain long-term relationships with clients?
- What sales and marketing metrics will you use to track the company’s performance?
- How will you build a network with potential clients?
- Have you ever trained your junior?
- Phone or email – which mode of communication is best for you to contact clients? Why?
- What strategies will you use to juggle deadlines when you have numerous projects?
- Describe the most challenging task that you ever dealt with.