Community Manager Job Description
This Community Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Community Manager:
- Design as well as implement communication and social media campaigns in accordance with the company’s marketing strategies
- Respond to the comments and queries from the customers in a timely manner
- Provide engaging content for company’s social media in the form of text, images, and videos
We are hiring a Community Manager for managing all community communications by acting as the voice and face of our brand.
What does a Community Manager do?
A Community Manager is a ‘people person’ who moderates both offline and online conversations with the community using his excellent customer service skills.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to create engaging content. In addition to that, you must be tech-savvy and experienced in PR, social media, and promotional events.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment, and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing as well as implementing communication and social media campaigns in accordance with the company’s marketing strategies
- Responding to the comments and queries from the customers in a timely manner
- Providing engaging content for company’s social media in the form of text, images, and videos
- Staying aware of the latest digital technology trends
- Building long-term relations with industry professionals, customers, and journalists
- Liaising with Development, Sales and Marketing departments for staying up-to-date with new features and products
- Coordinating with the Marketing, Communications and PR teams for ensuring brand consistency
- Organizing and participating in events for the purpose of building community networks and boosting brand awareness
- Monitoring and reporting on online reviews and customer feedback
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Community Manager
- Prior experience with managing social media for brands
- Experience with executing community initiatives, such as writing email newsletters, creating event series, launching ambassador programs and building online forums
- Experience with identifying and tracking community metrics, such as attendance and engagement
- Ability to analyze and interpret online customer engagement and website traffic metrics
- Sound knowledge of all online marketing channels
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills