This Call Center Representative job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages to recruit candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Timely manage a large number of inbound as well as outbound calls
- Follow communication scripts for the purpose of handling established topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions/alternatives
We are hiring a Call Center Representative for acting as a liaison between our company and our current as well as potential customers.
What does a Call Center Representative do?
A Call Center Representative undertakes a variety of customer service tasks, related to resolving customers’ issues, inquiries, and complaints. The ultimate goal is to ensure customer satisfaction by providing the highest possible level of service.
- Timely managing a large number of inbound as well as outbound calls
- Following communication scripts for the purpose of handling established topics
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information, researching issues, and providing solutions/alternatives
- Seizing opportunities for the purpose of upselling products
- Engaging customers and building sustainable relationships in every way possible
- Keeping records of customer conversations in the company’s call center databases
- Frequently attend educational seminars for improving field-related knowledge
- Meeting qualitative as well as quantitative targets by ensuring the highest level of service
- At least a High school degree, or relevant qualification
- Prior experience as a Call Center Representative; sales experience is a plus
- Proven record of achieving quota in past jobs
- Experience with CRM software, systems as well as best practices
- Customer-oriented attitude with the ability to deal with various types of customers
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Strong phone communication and active listening skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills