Sales Account Executive Job Description
This is a comprehensive job description template for sales account executive. You are bound to find a perfect fit for the role with the help of this winning job description.
Are you looking for a golden opportunity to work in a growth-oriented and entrepreneurial environment? We are also looking for proficient and dedicated individuals to join our sales team as sales account executive.
The role of sales account executive is to act as a liaison between the clients and sales team. You must have strong communication and negotiation skills.
Your job is to ensure customer satisfaction and increase the sales. The candidate will also be required to maintain the company and client relationships at a high standard.
The potential candidate will act positively to address clients’ needs and assist in the sales process from the start till the end.
- Organize client meetings regularly to discuss their requirements
- Serve as a point of contact for clients
- Handle complaints and resolve problems on time
- Manage key accounts
- Recommend ways to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Identify new competent customers
- Make sure that budget and time requirements are met
- Administer sales account representatives
- Develop best practices
- Stay updated with new features and product launches
- Check and report on sales performance analytics
- Hold BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Experience as a Sales account executive
- Must have time-management and analytical skills
- Capable of gauge on clients needs and increase customer engagement
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Knowledge of MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and CRM software
- Must have experience with customer service