Insurance Sales Representative Job Description
This Insurance Sales Representative job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Creating and implementing strategies to sell new insurance contracts to the customers, and to convince the existing clients to upgrade their contracts
- Communicating with potential customers through cold calling, references, or networking
- Evaluate the exact needs of numerous businesses and individual clients, and emphasizing on selling protection plans
We are looking for passionate Insurance Sales Representatives who can take our business to the pinnacle of success. You must be able to acquire new clients by convincing them to buy our services. As an Insurance Sales Representative, you will have to identify the exact demands of the clients and the current market trends to build strategies accordingly. You should have the zeal to adapt to the evolving environment for company’s growth. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Should be able to work precisely on building new strategies to sell the company’s new insurance contracts and to retain the existing ones
- Communicate with the clients and offer them a suitable plan depending on their exact needs
- Evaluate the current demands of the businesses or individuals seeking insurance plans
- Monitor and maintain a record of the transactions and sales
- Prepare success reports showing your achievements
- Knowledge of the domain and adequate experience in the same is an advantage
- To collect information from clients and to analyze the same on different parameters of risks
- Must have experience as an Insurance Sales Representative or relevant sales profile
- Adequate knowledge of different insurance plans including automobile, home, medical, property, life, etc.
- Tech-savvy and must be updated with the current market trends
- Qualification – A Bachelor’s degree or minimum high school