Business Development Representative Job Description
This Business Development Representative job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities
- Build client relations
- Maintain accurate information on Salesforce CRM
- Provide sales presentations and customer support throughout the sales cycle
- Contact the clients via emails or cold calls on a regular basis
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who can act as a link between our sales and marketing teams. You will be responsible for brainstorming new business ideas and developing them for the organizational growth.
To be successful in this profile, you must have an experience of meeting predefined sales quotas. Your communication skills should be excellent enough to nurture profitable relationships with clients, from start to the close of the deal.
If you are result-driven and think that you fit in here, then we would like to hear from you.
- Provide information on competitor activities and market trends
- Create new sales opportunities to sell products and services
- Stay updated with new pricing, payment plans, products, and services
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales results and present it to the Business Development Manager
- Making calls and scheduling meetings between account executives and prospective clients
- Identify clients’ needs and recommend solutions
- Remain in contact with potential clients via email or calls
- Qualifications: Bachelors in business administration, marketing or in relevant field
- Have working experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience of multiple sales techniques that include cold calls
- Great understanding of sales performance metrics
- Must be excellent in negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in delivering engaging presentations
- Familiar with CRM software and MS Excel
- Able to analyze charts and spreadsheets, with the ability to drive results from it