Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
This Digital Marketing Executive job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Assist in the formation of strategies for building strong and lasting digital connections with consumers
- Plan and monitor our social media presence (e.g. Facebook, Twitter accounts etc.)
- Launch optimized advertisements for increasing brand awareness (e.g. Google AdWords etc.)
We are hiring a qualified Digital Marketing Executive for assisting us in planning, executing and optimizing our digital marketing efforts.
What does a Digital Marketing Executive do?
A Digital Marketing Executive uses digital channels for promoting a company’s product/services and for increasing its brand awareness.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be intuitive, tech-savvy and must have the ability to promote our marketing campaigns by providing great ideas. You must also have a sound knowledge of digital marketing, the technologies needed for it and how it can ensure the revenue growth of our company. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about learning latest digital marketing techniques and using it for our company’s promotion.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Assisting in the formation of strategies for building strong and lasting digital connections with consumers
- Planning and monitoring our social media presence (e.g. Facebook, Twitter accounts etc.)
- Launching optimized advertisements for increasing brand awareness (e.g. Google AdWords etc.)
- Maintaining strategic partnerships with vendors and media agencies
- Staying aware of latest digital marketing techniques and keeping our strategies updated
- Measuring performance of our digital marketing campaigns using online analytics tools (e.g. WebTrends, Google Analytics etc.)
- Collaborating with Designers for improving the user experience
- Providing creative ideas for updating the website and for effective content marketing
- Preparing promotional emails and online newsletters, and also organizing their distribution via various online channels
- Regularly monitoring SEO efforts (e.g. keyword, image, content optimization etc.)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- Experience of working with MS Office and design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- Sound knowledge of latest digital marketing techniques as well as best practices
- Sound knowledge of SEO/SEM, email campaigns, Google AdWords and B2C social media trends
- Experience using tools for ad serving (e.g. Atlas, DART etc.)
- Experience with online analytics tools (e.g. NetInsight, Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Proficiency in English with the ability to deliver creative and engaging content
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with the ability to think critically