Recruiting Coordinator Job Description
This Recruiting Coordinator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Recruiting Coordinator:
- Design and implement our recruiting strategy
- Consult with management for discovering job objectives and staff requirements
- Write and post job ads on universities’ boards, career websites, social media, online forums and newspapers
We are hiring a qualified Recruiting Coordinator for participating in our entire hiring process.
What does a Recruiting Coordinator do?
A Recruiting Coordinator attracts candidates, evaluates resumes, schedules and conducts interviews and manages the hiring documentation. The ultimate goal is to ensure a company meets its staffing requirements by managing every phase of the recruitment cycle.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have an innovative mind and a sound knowledge of all HR practices. In addition to that, you must be confident and should possess the ability to think out-of-box and finish projects within tight deadlines.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing and implementing our recruiting strategies
- Consulting with management for discovering job objectives and staff requirements
- Writing and posting job ads on universities’ boards, career websites, social media, online forums and newspapers
- Attending career events and job fairs
- Staying aware of latest recruiting techniques and best practices
- Maintaining a thorough record of all interviews as well as of recruits
- Preparing relevant documentation and also ensuring compliance with all legislation requirements
- Contacting new employees and preparing onboarding sessions
- Helping the recruitment team with interview questions and recruiting methods
- Providing shortlists of qualified applicants to the Hiring Managers
- Conducting in-person, phone and Skype interviews
- Using recruiting tools for assessing the skills of candidates (e.g. quick assignments, tests etc.)
- Evaluating and screening resumes as well as cover letters
- Sourcing candidates using social media and resume databases
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinator
- Experience with all selection processes (e.g. reference checks and phone interviews)
- Experience with candidate management systems, applicant tracking systems and HR databases
- Ability to take all kinds of interviews, such as structured, behavioral and competency based
- Ability to complete projects within tight deadlines
- Familiarity with various assessment tools (e.g. psychometric tests)
- Familiarity with various social media channels, especially LinkedIn
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills