Senior Administrative Assistant Job Description
This Senior Administrative Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Support Executives and Senior Managers with day-to-day clerical tasks
- Plan meetings and also take detailed minutes
- Answer phone calls, provide information or connect callers to relevant people
We are hiring a Senior Administrative Assistant for joining our team.
What does a Senior Administrative Assistant do?
A Senior Administrative Assistant manages emails and phone calls, schedules appointments and plans meetings. The ultimate goal is supporting the Senior Managers of a company with daily administrative duties and ensuring that all operations run efficiently and smoothly.
In order to succeed in this role, you must possess strong verbal and written communication skills along with exceptional organizational skills needed for collaborating with clients/colleagues and for timely managing the office duties in a fast-paced work environment.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Supporting Executives and Senior Managers with day-to-day clerical tasks
- Planning meetings and also taking detailed minutes
- Answering phone calls, providing information or connecting callers to relevant people
- Greeting and providing support to the company’s visitors
- Developing, implementing and improving office procedures as well as policies
- Developing and maintaining an efficient filing system
- Creating presentations/spreadsheets and providing budget and statistical reports as needed
- Composing and typing regular correspondence (e.g. informative material, invitations etc.)
- Scheduling appointments and also updating the calendar
- Making reservations and travel arrangements for Executives and Senior Managers
- At least a High School diploma; additional relevant certification is a plus
- Prior experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant or a similar role
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience with office equipment (e.g. printers, fax machines etc.)
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills