- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, with at least 10+ years related experience in software development
- A strong background in different programming methodologies, including both structured and object-oriented design.
- Experience in developing scalable web applications, preferably cloud based.
- Must be well versed with latest web technologies both in the front end and back end.
- Java/J2EE, Spring, NoSql, Mysql, Java script frameworks like Backbone- Should have experience working with AWS or related cloud based technologies.
- Good communication skills are required to interact with researchers, customers, business leaders, and external collaborators.
Investment / Market Cap
Primera Capital Accretive
With this year’s program we are shining a spotlight on the best and brightest tools, leaders, and trendsetters pushing forward today’s education revolution. The finalists and winners below are part of a greater story of 21st-century education transformation.
Snapwiz, Inc. announced today that their Personalized Adaptive Learning platform was named a finalist for the 2014 SIIA Education CODiE Awards for Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution. Established in 1986, the SIIA CODiE Awards are a peer-recognized awards program for the software and information industries...
Publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc., announced a partnership in May with adaptive and personalized learning solutions provider Snapwiz. The partnership resulted in a new product, WileyPLUS with ORION, which combined a research-based learning environment with learning, practice and assessment features that can adapt the learning experience to a user's strengths.